The Ministry of Inclusion, Social Security and Migration has undertaken to make its websites accessible in accordance with Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
The European directive is based on the EN 301 549 standard "Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services" and this, in turn, is an adaptation of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
This accessibility statement applies to the following websites::
This website is partially in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018 of September 7
In some of the pages there could be the following unfulfilled criteria related to the EN 301 549 standard "Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services" and this, in turn, is an adaptation of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) (criteria specified in parentheses)
- The link cannot be identified by color alone [requirement number (188.8.131.52) use of color from EN 301549].
- Low contrast between text and background [requirement number (184.108.40.206) minimum contrast of EN 301549]
- There is no option to skip repeated content [requirements number (220.127.116.11) shortcuts EN 301549].
- Link text used for several different destinations [requirements (18.104.22.168) purpose of your links (in context) of EN 301549].
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
- >Office automation file formats published before the entry into force of this royal decree, September 20, 2018, as long as they are not necessary for active administrative tasks, such as a help manual or a form to start a procedure.
- Pre-recorded time-based multimedia content published before the entry into force of this royal decree
- Online map and cartography services, provided that the essential information is provided in a digitally accessible manner in the case of maps intended for navigational purposes
- Third-party content that is not under the control of the Ministry of Inclusion, Social Security and Migration
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 09/21/2020.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
Last revision of the declaration: 09/21/2020.
Comments and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as:
Report any possible breach by this website
Convey other content access difficulties
Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website..
Through the following ways:
The communications will be received and processed by the Quality, Security, Audit and Innovation Unit of the General Subdirectorate of Information Technology and Communications of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Inclusion, Social Security and Migration.
Procedimiento de aplicación
The claim procedure contained in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 can be started through the following link: Request for Accessible Information and Complaints about Accessibility